THE GROCERY STORE TOUR
I love wandering through grocery stores, health food stores and farmers' markets. However, I know that not everybody feels the same way.
Shopping for food can be intimidating and daunting, but that doesn't have to be the case.
I'm happy to join you when you do your shopping, answer any of your questions, and give you my tips and suggestions for choosing healthy foods.
Things we may cover in our grocery store tour:
- Reading labels, including which ingredients to avoid
- Grocery shopping for people with allergies and food sensitivities
- Choosing healthy snacks
- Prioritizing which organic foods are the most important to purchase
- Healthy meal preparation
- Local and seasonal produce
- Natural and artificial sweeteners (the good, the bad and the ugly)
- Which foods to gravitate toward and which foods to steer clear of
The tours can take place at a grocery store, health food store or market of your choice and will last approximately 1 hour.
The Grocery Store Tour - $125
Thanks so much for taking time out of your very busy schedule to share your knowledge of nutrition with me. I must say, what I learned was so very valuable and necessary. I started on this journey with you out of desperation to regain my health. No one should feel like 70 at the tender age of 41, but that's exactly how I had been feeling for quite some time. You have more than convinced me of the importance that nutrition plays along with a great workout schedule. Since the first day, I began on the nutrition plan you established for me I have been taking back my health, meal choice by meal choice. ..I can take all the wisdom you have passed along to me and use it to benefit my life. Thank you MJ, you are my hero!!