Welcome to another episode of The MJ SHOW podcast!
Today, I’m going to help you spot 10 of the most common limiting beliefs to let go of. Have you ever thought about the fact that you can tell what you believe by what you get? Most of us have picked up beliefs that just don’t serve us.
We get them from our families, at school, at work, from the media, from friends, and from plenty of other sources. These negative, resistant, limiting beliefs not only feel lousy, they often keep us stuck, unable to manifest the things we really want in our lives.
“Many of us have beliefs that limit our success – whether they are beliefs about our own capabilities, beliefs about what it takes to succeed, beliefs about how we should relate with other people, or even common myths that modern-day science or studies have long since refuted,” Jack Canfield and Janet Switzer write in The Success Principles: How To Get From Where You Are To Where You Want To Be.
“Moving beyond limiting beliefs is a critical step toward becoming successful. You can learn how to identify those beliefs that are limiting you and then replace them with positive ones that support your success.”
Unfortunately, many of our limiting beliefs feel so normal that we don’t even notice them. We perceive them as facts, rather than as mere beliefs that can be questioned and then changed.
Cleaning up a limiting belief doesn’t have to be difficult. It can be as easy as practicing a new, more empowering thought, like the ones I’m going to share with you in today’s episode.
What you’ll learn in this episode:
- Limiting Belief: I can’t afford it.
- Limiting Belief: I’m too old.
- Limiting Belief: It’s better to give than to receive.
- Limiting Belief: No pain, no gain.
- Limiting Belief: Money is the root of all evil.
- Limiting Belief: People won’t like me if I get to _ (e.g., rich, successful, attractive, happy).
- Limiting Belief: I’m not capable/I can’t handle this.
- Limiting Belief: Someone or something needs to change.
- Limiting Belief: I can’t lose weight because everyone in my family is big. (Nature or nurture, the deck is stacked against me)
- Limiting belief: You have to work hard to get money.
In this episode of The MJ Show, I’ll help you spot 10 of the most common limiting beliefs, and share new empowering thoughts to implement for positive change.
So get on. Get Excited.
I’m so grateful for the generosity of your time, attention, and heart. More than you know.
With SO much love,
- THE SUCCESS PRINCIPLES book by Jack Canfield and Janet Switzer
- THE AGE OF MIRACLES book by Marianne Williamson
- RICH DAD POOR DAD book by Robert Kiyosaki
- THE EVERYTHING LAW OF ATTRACTION DREAM DICTIONARY book by Kathleen O’Connor
- THE POWER OF THE MIND TO HEAL book by Miroslav Borysenko
- THE BIBLE AND THE LAW OF ATTRACTION book by Doron Alon
- UNCONDITIONAL BLISS book by Howard Raphael Cushnir
- THE LAW OF ATTRACTION: THE SCIENCE OF ATTRACTING MORE OF WHAT YOU WANT AND LESS OF WHAT YOU DON’T book by Michael J. Losier
- THE BIOLOGY OF BELIEF book by Dr. Bruce H. Lipton
CONNECT WITH MICHELE:
- Follow me on your favorite social platform: FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM, PINTEREST, TWITTER, LINKEDIN
- Talk to Michele: Free Strategy Session https://michelejamison.com/contact/
- Grab your FREE Playbook eBook: “How To Create A Transformation Plan” by becoming an MJ VIP – my weekly newsletter full of health, wellness, nutrition, fitness, weight loss & mindset straight-talk strategies, health tips, the recipe-of-the-week, weekly podcast episode releases and exclusive Body By Mj updates and special offers. Don’t miss it!
- The BODY BY MJ Coaching, Courses & Programs are designed to educate & empower you to create positive change in your health, nutrition, fitness, weight loss, and mindset so you build your confidence and recreate a healthy lifestyle the right way. Whether it’s working together One-One-One face-to-face or One-On-One Online, there’s a path toward your dream body with actionable, momentum-building tools perfectly paired for your health and fitness goal. Let’s Work Together!
- Email your feedback: firstname.lastname@example.org
ENJOY THE SHOW?
- Don’t miss an episode, subscribe via iTunes, Google Podcasts, Stitcher, and all the places you listen to your favorite podcasts, including Spotify.
- Leave us a review in iTunes
SUBSCRIBE NOW FOR NEW EPISODE RELEASES AND DISCOVER WHY MY LISTENERS TAKE THE TIME TO TUNE INTO THE MJ SHOW PODCAST