Welcome to another episode of The MJ SHOW podcast!
Help your hard-earned physique survive the season, or any time of year, with 37 strategic training tips and nutrition strategies to stay in shape over the holidays.
This holiday season will be different. No more grazing at buffet tables, drinking way past your limit and adding unwanted body fat, wasting months of hard training in the process.
While this episode might be targeting the obvious holiday season, these tips can be beneficial all year long as special events occur.
For the next few weeks, you’re going to stay the course with a healthy dose of damage control!!
What you’ll learn in this episode:
- How to have a game plan
- Never skip meals
- Be picky about the foods you indulge in
- A secret ingredient
- Passing on unhealthy “add-ons”
- Never underestimate the power of water
- Enjoy some java
- How to enjoy holiday “spirits”
- Choosing wisely to trim calories
- Controlling your portions
- Planning active winter fitness
- Setting and achieving goals
- Creating a schedule
- Rewarding yourself
- and much more…
In this episode of The MJ Show, I’ll share some of the most effective strategies for keeping holiday weight gain to a bare minimum so you can hit the ground running in January instead of starting from scratch. Grab your pen & paper!!
So get on. Get Excited.
I’m so grateful for the generosity of your time, attention, and heart. More than you know.
With SO much love,
CONNECT WITH MICHELE:
- Follow me on your favorite social platform: FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM, PINTEREST, LINKEDIN
- Talk to Michele: Free Strategy Session https://michelejamison.com/contact/
- Email your feedback: firstname.lastname@example.org
ENJOY THE SHOW?
- Don’t miss an episode, subscribe via iTunes, Google Podcasts, Stitcher, and all the places you listen to your favorite podcasts, including Spotify.
- Leave us a review in iTunes