Welcome to another episode of The MJ SHOW podcast!
Today we are uncovering 9 Ways To Override The Urge To Quit.
The urge to quit and discouragement seems to go hand in hand, so figuring out how to defeat discouragement is a disease unique to human beings.
If you think about it, fighting the urge to quit is universal. Everyone gets it. It’s reoccurring. You can catch it more than once and it’s highly contagious.
So if you hang around discouraged people, you’ll be infected.
So what causes discouragement?
The first of 5 causes is fatigue. When you are physically and emotionally exhausted, you are a prime candidate to be infected with discouragement.
Your defenses are lowered and things can seem bleaker than they truly are.
This often occurs when you are halfway through a major project. You get tired.
Tune in to uncover the remaining 4 causes.
What you’ll learn in this episode:
I’ll share my key tips for fighting the urge to quit from remembering why you started and speaking positive truths to eating well and picturing the new you.
In this episode of The MJ Show, I’ll give you 9 Ways To Override The Urge To Quit so you can cross your finish line and taste victory!
So get on. Get Excited.
I’m so grateful for the generosity of your time, attention, and heart. More than you know.
With SO much love,
- The Feelings Wheel – Learn to recognize and take control of your emotions. You’ll begin to embrace working through the Wheel faster & faster to achieve success!!
CONNECT WITH MICHELE:
- Follow me on your favorite social platform: FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM, PINTEREST, LINKEDIN
- Talk to Michele: Free Strategy Session https://michelejamison.com/contact/
- Email your feedback: email@example.com
ENJOY THE SHOW?
- Don’t miss an episode, subscribe via iTunes, Google Podcasts, Stitcher, and all the places you listen to your favorite podcasts, including Spotify.
- Leave us a review in iTunes