Welcome to another episode of The MJ SHOW podcast!
Today we’re going to dive into Food Habits That Age You. I want to bring some unhealthy patterns to your attention, that doesn’t just trigger weight gain and undermine your energy but they also age you from the inside out.
If the only edible indiscretions you worry about are those that make you gain weight you may have your priorities mixed up. The worst dietary demons – including many sugary, fatty, refined, and highly processed foods – do more than add unwanted pounds. They subtract years from your life.
The human body is a perpetual construction zone, replacing most of its cells every few months.
Of course, no one makes perfect choices all the time. But if weekly transgressions morph into daily habits, your body’s repair system will be undermined.
What you’ll learn in this episode:
- Identifying your weakness for convenience foods & how to fix it
- Giving in to a serious sweet tooth & how to fix it.
- How not to wait to eat until you’re famished & how to fix it.
- Realize your eating too many refined carbs and how to fix it.
- How detrimental eating when you’re stressed is & how to fix it.
In this episode of The MJ Show, I’ll teach you how to identify and fix some age-accelerating food habits and give your body the best tools for the job.
So get on. Get Excited.
I’m so grateful for the generosity of your time, attention, and heart. More than you know.
With SO much love,
- YOUNGER NEXT YEAR book by Henry S. Lodge
- THE SECRET OF VIGOR book by Shawn Talbott
- THE SWIFT DIET book by Kathy Madonna Swift
- THE COMPLETE HANDBOOK OF QUANTUM HEALING book by Deanna Minich
CONNECT WITH MICHELE:
- Follow me on your favorite social platform: FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM, PINTEREST, LINKEDIN
- Talk to Michele: Free Strategy Session https://michelejamison.com/contact/
- Email your feedback: email@example.com
ENJOY THE SHOW?
- Don’t miss an episode, subscribe via iTunes, Google Podcasts, Stitcher, and all the places you listen to your favorite podcasts, including Spotify.
- Leave us a review in iTunes