Welcome to another episode of The MJ SHOW podcast!
Today I’m going to teach you to use some techniques on how to resolve to eat smarter by reprogramming your diet so you can win at weight loss.
Amid science that’s exceedingly complicated and often mystifying, the truth is it’s only natural for us to be overweight because our culture is primarily sedentary and we eat big portions. That’s not mysterious, it’s inevitable. And you don’t need a degree in molecular biology to recognize the weighty consequences of super-size portions, feast-and-starve eating habits, lack of fiber, too much stress and simply being out of sync with our natural appetite controls.
As a nutritionist, diet, fitness & health coach, I have seen many folks hitting the same dietary brick wall. In reality, they know what to eat, but putting good choices into practice is a critical challenge. The most successful approaches to weight loss are built on small changes that produce big – but not necessarily miraculous – results over time.
That’s why I recommend re-programming your diet.
What you’ll learn in this episode:
- How to hone your listening skills and respect what your body is trying to tell you.
- How to be mindful instead of mindless.
- How to prevent insulin from spiking to high levels so you can avoid body fat deposition.
- Understand that skipping breakfast to decrease your daily calorie intake won’t help you lose weight, but instead, you’ll lose essential nutrients that you won’t be able to make up later, and you risk losing self-control.
- Understand that switching to whole-grain products to boost your fiber intake will help you feel fuller longer.
- And much more.
In this episode of The MJ Show, I’ve got 8 winning weight-loss strategies for you + Reprogramming Action Steps, so grab your pen & paper!!
So get on. Get Excited.
I’m so grateful for the generosity of your time, attention, and heart. More than you know.
With SO much love,
- INTUITIVE EATING book by Evelyn Tribble
CONNECT WITH MICHELE:
- Follow me on your favorite social platform: FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM, PINTEREST, LINKEDIN
- Talk to Michele: Free Strategy Session https://michelejamison.com/contact/
- Email your feedback: email@example.com
ENJOY THE SHOW?
- Don’t miss an episode, subscribe via iTunes, Google Podcasts, Stitcher, and all the places you listen to your favorite podcasts, including Spotify.
- Leave us a review in iTunes