Welcome to another episode of The MJ SHOW podcast!
Today, we’re diving into How To Think Yourself Young. Your thoughts, beliefs, and emotions have the power to age you – or keep you youthful and healthy into your seventies, eighties, nineties, and beyond. Is aging normal and therefore we believe it? Or is it that because we believe it, it becomes normal?
In Roman times, one was considered old at about age 30. The Romans looked as old at 30 as many people do now in their sixties. They simply accepted this as natural, and their perceptions trapped them in a short life.
How does this work? If enough people in a given society believe that it is hopeless to have good health after the age of, say, 30, then everyone else will consider it normal and they won’t even try to stay healthy after that age. The “no it’s hopeless, so why bother?
But staying healthy and young and vibrant after a certain age is not hopeless. Aging is a curable, preventable condition – not something to be considered natural. Calendar age and physical age need not have a direct correlation with one another; there never was any such correlation, to begin with. We’re born at age 0, hit puberty around 13, start gaining sexual organ maturity in our mid-teens, and that’s it.
That’s where the correlation ends. Whether you are 20, 30, 50, 80, 90-there is no difference other than how many presidential elections you were able to vote in.
I’ve got some secrets to share with you to find ways to reduce the stress in your life, set your intentions, declare behaviors that are in alignment with said intentions, and then have faith that the universe will deliver.
What you’ll learn in this episode:
- What We Believe Changes Us – So why aren’t people living to be 150 or 200 or 300 years old?
- The Body Is Energy – Since we are domesticated into believing that a certain amount of aging is normal for given periods in our lives, these thought patterns have a subconscious effect on the physical part of our being.
- Mood Matters – Our moods and our emotions actually program our bodies.
- Are You “Thinking Old”? – When you” think old,” every action and movement you make will be subconsciously tempered by this feeling.
- You Are What You Believe – Your power lies in the present alone. You can only observe in the present, so you can only create in the present.
In this episode of The MJ Show, I’ve got some secrets to share with you in hopes that a whole new world opens up before you.
So get on. Get Excited.
I’m so grateful for the generosity of your time, attention, and heart. More than you know.
With SO much love,
- THE POINT OF POWER book by Peter Baksa
CONNECT WITH MICHELE:
- Follow me on your favorite social platform: FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM, PINTEREST, TWITTER, LINKEDIN
- Talk to Michele: Free Strategy Session https://michelejamison.com/contact/
- Grab your FREE Playbook eBook: “How To Create A Transformation Plan” by becoming an MJ VIP – my weekly newsletter full of health, wellness, nutrition, fitness, weight loss & mindset straight-talk strategies, health tips, the recipe-of-the-week, weekly podcast episode releases and exclusive Body By Mj updates and special offers. Don’t miss it!
- The BODY BY MJ Coaching, Courses & Programs are designed to educate & empower you to create positive change in your health, nutrition, fitness, weight loss, and mindset so you build your confidence and recreate a healthy lifestyle the right way. Whether it’s working together One-One-One face-to-face or One-On-One Online, there’s a path toward your dream body with actionable, momentum-building tools perfectly paired for your health and fitness goal. Let’s Work Together!
- Email your feedback: firstname.lastname@example.org
ENJOY THE SHOW?
- Don’t miss an episode, subscribe via iTunes, Google Podcasts, Stitcher, and all the places you listen to your favorite podcasts, including Spotify.
- Leave us a review in iTunes
SUBSCRIBE NOW FOR NEW EPISODE RELEASES AND DISCOVER WHY MY LISTENERS TAKE THE TIME TO TUNE INTO THE MJ SHOW PODCAST