Welcome to another episode of The MJ SHOW podcast!
How to win the battle of the bulge thru your 30’s, 40’s, and 50+….Watching the scale go up a pound or two each year may not seem like a big deal until you realize that’s 20 pounds in as many years. They creep on slowly and go practically unnoticed, but over the years they’re more and more noticeable.
By the time you’re 40, those 20 extra pounds can seem like an overwhelming amount to lose.
Whether you attribute it to changing hormones, a lagging metabolism, genetics, or just normal aging, the struggle against midlife weight gain is real and you’re not alone.
Questions: For young listeners, is weight gain an inevitable part of your future? And for older listeners, battling the bulge, what are the best steps you can take to lose?
Do you truly know?
What you’ll learn in this episode:
You’ll learn why the extra pounds? What about hormones, overeating, lack of exercise, and stress + how to eat and burn and decompress the stress?
In this episode of The MJ Show, we’ll jump into hormones, overeating, lack of exercise, and stress and how to combat them so you’re no longer a victim of the effects.
So get on. Get Excited.
I’m so grateful for the generosity of your time, attention, and heart. More than you know.
With SO much love,
CONNECT WITH MICHELE:
- Follow me on your favorite social platform: FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM, PINTEREST, LINKEDIN
- Talk to Michele: Free Strategy Session https://michelejamison.com/contact/
- Email your feedback: firstname.lastname@example.org
ENJOY THE SHOW?
- Don’t miss an episode, subscribe via iTunes, Google Podcasts, Stitcher, and all the places you listen to your favorite podcasts, including Spotify.
- Leave us a review in iTunes