Welcome to another episode of The MJ SHOW podcast!
Today, we are talkin’ about How To Reclaim Your Rhythm. When it comes to getting back in sync and renewing vitality, many people focus solely on bedtime and catching more z’s. And, although I agree that a good night’s rest is essential to our health and well-being. It’s important to understand that it’s not just what you do at night that affects your sleep.
The process of returning to your natural genetic rhythm is not a quick fix. It involves making some profound changes with powerful, long-term consequences.
In this episode of The MJ Show, I’ve put together some general sleep-friendly tips to help you reclaim your rhythm throughout the day and the night.
So get on. Get Excited. And let’s get reclaim your rhythm!!
I’m so grateful for the generosity of your time, attention, and heart. More than you know.
With SO much love,
- WHITE NOISE ELECTRONIC DEVICE: SNOOZ White Noise Sound Machine
- SUPPLEMENTS: Magnesium, Calcium, Melatonin
- EPISODE #004: Yoga During And After Weight Training
CONNECT WITH MICHELE:
- Follow me on your favorite social platform: FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM, PINTEREST, LINKEDIN
- Talk to Michele: Free Strategy Session https://michelejamison.com/contact/
- Email your feedback: email@example.com
ENJOY THE SHOW?
- Don’t miss an episode, subscribe via iTunes, Google Podcasts, Stitcher, and all the places you listen to your favorite podcasts, including Spotify.
- Leave us a review in iTunes