Welcome to another episode of The MJ SHOW podcast!
Today, I want to share a transformation story about a special lady I refer to as my Sister In The Mirror.
When I was at ‘Rock Bottom’, I took a deep breath and decided I can only go up. I decided to become more of an observer than an anxious participant. Personal drama is all around us and, in my opinion, the #1 reason we can’t stay focused on our goals. We want to be loved and accepted so we key into other’s drama to validate our caring spirit.
We justify our consumption of poor food choices as emotional eating due to the stresses of our lives. We drink sugar-laden alcohol to ‘take the edge off’ due to the stresses of our lives.
We ‘chime in’ to the drama on social media, oftentimes, to get our 2 cents in for some internal need for recognition and call it….”helping others”.
A snowball effect begins and one drama after another imposes poor food choices, lack of will to exercise & the mental energy drain associated with it all.
To do something different….To Create Positive Change….never happens in a snap.
It’s always a process.
In this episode of The MJ Show, I’ll share a transformation story with you that shines a spotlight on this concept in hopes of revealing areas that need attention to create positive change.
So get on. Get Excited.
I’m so grateful for the generosity of your time, attention, and heart. More than you know.
With SO much love,
CONNECT WITH MICHELE:
- Follow me on your favorite social platform: FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM, PINTEREST, LINKEDIN
- Talk to Michele: Free Strategy Session https://michelejamison.com/contact/
- Email your feedback: email@example.com
ENJOY THE SHOW?
- Don’t miss an episode, subscribe via iTunes, Google Podcasts, Stitcher, and all the places you listen to your favorite podcasts, including Spotify.
- Leave us a review in iTunes