Welcome to another episode of The MJ SHOW podcast!
Today’s topic is all about Yoga During and After Weight Training. In our culture, everything happens at the speed of youth. Whether it’s phones, computers, songs, movies, books or opinions, it seems that only the newest models and latest releases matter. Whatever it is, if it’s been around for a while, it’s probably lost some value along with its straight-out-of-the-box-package luster.
You can practice the ancient arts nearly anywhere, anytime, to build your muscular strength and joint connections.
Today, we’ll dive into the 2 very specific schools of thought for incorporating a yoga practice (or at least a series of simple, do-any-where yoga postures) into your regular weightlifting routine.
First, you can perform several yoga-type stretches in between weight lifting sets at the gym or at home to increase flexibility and flush out lactic acid from hard-working muscles.
The second school of thought: Adding an actual yoga class or streaming online onto your weekly exercise schedule will help prevent injuries and add balance to your major muscle groups.
In this episode of The MJ Show, we explore both philosophies and jump into several huge reasons why yoga is the perfect exercise complement for regular resistance training!
So get on. Get Excited. And get on board with your wellness routine.
I’m so grateful for the generosity of your time, attention, and heart. More than you know.
With SO much love,
- 30 DAY FREE YOGA PROGRAM: Yoga With Adriene
- PAID ONLINE YOGA PROGRAM (FREE TRIAL): MyYogaWorks
- BEST YOGA MAT: Gaiam Yoga Mat: Manufactured Free of the Top 6 harmful Phthalates. Premium Yoga Mat. Durable and chic, a stable, sticky non-slip surface for your yoga practice. Perfect for home or studio use, ensuring the safety and comfort you need.
- BEST BEGINNER YOGA KIT: Reehut Yoga Starter Kit: My #1 Pick for beginner At Home Yoga practice. I know starting yoga isn’t always an easy venture; there are so many styles, so many poses, and so many accessories that beginning can seem overwhelming. That’s why I recommend this handy kit. This essential set has all the tools necessary to help you master the basic skills and improve and enhance your practice.
CONNECT WITH MICHELE:
- Follow me on your favorite social platform: FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM, PINTEREST, LINKEDIN
- Talk to Michele: Free Strategy Session https://michelejamison.com/contact/
- Email your feedback: email@example.com
ENJOY THE SHOW?
- Don’t miss an episode, subscribe via iTunes, Google Podcasts, Stitcher, and all the places you listen to your favorite podcasts, including Spotify.
- Leave us a review in iTunes