Welcome to another episode of The MJ SHOW podcast!
Motivation is a tricky subject. People are motivated by different things—money, good grades, material objects, and adoration from peers.
Motivational images, videos, and quotes are put on social media sites in the millions. At the time of this recording, my search for #motivation on Instagram yielded 95,359,180 results.
There is no doubt about the demand for motivation on social media, but how does it translate to everyday life? In my opinion, not very well at all.
I don’t mean to be overly critical of motivation. I just don’t think motivation is as big a factor to personal success as discipline.
What you’ll learn in this episode:
You’ll learn the difference between motivation and discipline, the trouble with motivation, how to start with a small dose of discipline, and staying disciplined through obstacles.
In this episode of The MJ Show, I’ll uncover the difference between Motivation and Discipline and share actionable steps you can implement to Rock your Discipline and begin reaping the rewards.
So get on. Get Excited.
I’m so grateful for the generosity of your time, attention, and heart. More than you know.
With SO much love,
- FREE Online Body Fat Calculator
- How The Body Works For Fat Loss Video
- #1 Pick for Plant-Based Protein – VEGA
- MJ SIGNATURE BREAKFAST BOOSTER SMOOTHIE – FREE Download
CONNECT WITH MICHELE:
- Follow me on your favorite social platform: FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM, PINTEREST, TWITTER, LINKEDIN
- Talk to Michele: Free Strategy Session https://michelejamison.com/contact/
- Grab your FREE Playbook eBook: “How To Create A Transformation Plan” by becoming an MJ VIP – my weekly newsletter full of health, wellness, nutrition, fitness, weight loss & mindset straight-talk strategies, health tips, the recipe-of-the-week, weekly podcast episode releases and exclusive Body By Mj updates and special offers. Don’t miss it!
- Start-To-Finish – the simple done-for-you diet & fitness course! Start-To-Finish is a 90-day email course designed to help you eat properly, workout at home or in the gym more efficiently, and is THE BEST PLACE to begin to get the ball rolling in creating a successful diet & fitness routine, so you can begin to experience weight loss success.
- Email your feedback: email@example.com
ENJOY THE SHOW?
- Don’t miss an episode, subscribe via iTunes, Google Podcasts, Stitcher, and all the places you listen to your favorite podcasts, including Spotify.
- Leave us a review in iTunes
SUBSCRIBE NOW FOR NEW EPISODE RELEASES AND DISCOVER WHY MY LISTENERS TAKE THE TIME TO TUNE INTO THE MJ SHOW PODCAST