Welcome to another episode of The MJ SHOW podcast!
Today we’re going to dive into How To Rock Your Discipline. Motivation is a tricky subject. People are motivated by different things—money, good grades, material objects, and adoration from peers.
Motivational images, videos, and quotes are put on social media sites in the millions. At the time of this recording, my search for #motivation on Instagram yielded 95,359,180 results.
There is no doubt about the demand for motivation on social media, but how does it translate to everyday life? In my opinion, not very well at all.
I don’t mean to be overly critical of motivation. I just don’t think motivation is as big a factor to personal success as discipline.
What you’ll learn in this episode:
You’ll learn the difference between motivation and discipline, the trouble with motivation, how to start with a small dose of discipline, and staying disciplined through obstacles.
In this episode of The MJ Show, I’ll uncover the difference between Motivation and Discipline and share actionable steps you can implement to Rock your Discipline and begin reaping the rewards.
So get on. Get Excited.
I’m so grateful for the generosity of your time, attention, and heart. More than you know.
With SO much love,
CONNECT WITH MICHELE:
- Follow me on your favorite social platform: FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM, PINTEREST, LINKEDIN
- Talk to Michele: Free Strategy Session https://michelejamison.com/contact/
- Email your feedback: email@example.com
ENJOY THE SHOW?
- Don’t miss an episode, subscribe via iTunes, Google Podcasts, Stitcher, and all the places you listen to your favorite podcasts, including Spotify.
- Leave us a review in iTunes