Welcome to another episode of The MJ SHOW podcast!
I’m gonna challenge you today with some deep, profound thinking as we troubleshoot the mental speed bumps you may be experiencing in your weight loss journey.
Of course, making changes is hard, and we all sometimes fight the fact that having a fit, healthy body takes effort and commitment.
Believe me, I know – I’m fighting the good fight right along with you!
It’s all about being honest and realistic about the level of discomfort you’re willing to experience to achieve the reward you want. Because I know it so well, I can map out the process by which we achieve this acceptance or abandon the fight.
This “map” can help illuminate the process of achieving this acceptance.
What you’ll learn in this episode:
- Starting The Journey – Divine inspiration doesn’t start the process.
- Pushing The Denial Envelope – Why you resist.
- Why you’re still doing The Great Debate.
- Being aware of Connecting the Dots.
- Resignation vs. Acceptance – what’s the difference?
In this episode of The MJ Show, I’ll lay out the 5 steps to connect the mental dots and create the precise plan to peel off toxic fat and reveal a better, stronger, and more powerful you.
So get on. Get Excited.
I’m so grateful for the generosity of your time, attention, and heart. More than you know.
With SO much love,
CONNECT WITH MICHELE:
- Follow me on your favorite social platform: FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM, PINTEREST, LINKEDIN
- Talk to Michele: Free Strategy Session https://michelejamison.com/contact/
- Email your feedback: firstname.lastname@example.org
ENJOY THE SHOW?
- Don’t miss an episode, subscribe via iTunes, Google Podcasts, Stitcher, and all the places you listen to your favorite podcasts, including Spotify.
- Leave us a review in iTunes